Mosman Dance Academy and Sydney Ballet School are excited to present their 20th Annual Concert, 'MDA CIRCUS SPECTACULAR 2' an amazing circus extravaganza featuring dancers of the academy on the Luna Park Big Top stage, Sunday November 24.
MDA's annual production is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for students to showcase their many talents in front of a live audience on a professional stage. Dancers will perform a choreographed dance with their classmates in spectacular costumes! It is a fantastic day where Parents, Grandparents, Brothers, Sisters and friends can watch their dancer on stage!
Before purchasing tickets :
We kindly ask for parents of MDA students to please read the below information...
1) It is a condition of ticket purchase that your MDA account is paid in full, log in to the MDA Customer Portal to make a payment.
Check the Item Schedule on the MDA website here... https://www.mosmandanceacademy.com.au/concert-info
2) Know which show your dancer/s are performing in so you purchase tickets to the correct show.
3) Students performing will need a ticket to watch the show if they are eligible
Eligible students are follows...
- Performers only in ACT 1
- Performers only in ACT 2
MDA Students tickets
- Students of MDA are entitled to a half priced ticket to watch the concert once they have performed.
- You must purchase a full priced ticket from the Big Top Box Office when you make your ticket purchase so you are seated together
- Contact MDA with a copy of your receipt via email@example.com
- A refund or MDA account credit for half the ticket price will be processed within 7 days of the concert.
- Your receipts must be sent to MDA by the last day of term 4 to be processed.